Impromptu Interviews: What are you grateful for?

About the Contributors
Ella Shen
Ella Shen, Editor-in-Chief
Ella joined the Tribune to improve her writing skills, but stayed for the people, the experience, and the snack cabinet. She was previously photography, multimedia, and managing editor, and is now the co-editor-in-chief. Her goal for this year is to help foster a supportive and fun environment for everyone in the class. Ella enjoys hiking, running, and camping, and wants to hopefully live in a van and go thru-hiking in the future. Her dream for 2 years has been to convert and live in a van... If Ella could be anyone else in the Tribune, she would be Abigail, because she is the most kind and hardworking person she knows.
Sura Lin
Sura Lin, Staff Writer
Sura originally joined J1 because of her love for writing. Ultimately she decided to continue because she enjoyed the idea of having the power to talk to people on “hush hush” topics and being able to cover them. She was part of J1 last year where she met a bunch of amazing people and writers. Something she enjoys doing in her free time includes crocheting. If Sura could be anyone else on the Tribune she would want to be Anushka because of her uplifting attitude towards everyone, dedication, and her fascinating writing.
Eugene Kwek
Eugene Kwek, Multimedia Manager
Eugene joined the Wildcat Tribune because he heard from his friends that it was fun. This year is his second year of journalism and his first writing for the Tribune. Eugene's journalism goal for this year is to write about technology, which he's really passionate about. In his free time, he likes to code interesting projects and explore the trails around San Ramon. An interesting fact about him is that he is a GeoGeussr addict. If Eugene could be any other person on the Tribune, he would be Leo because he is funny and cool.