DV Students share their New Years Resolutions

Staff Writer Visalakshi Arunachalam and Features Copy Editor Ariya Shah uncover what DV students have as their New Year’s resolutions!

About the Contributors
Visalakshi Arunachalam
Visalakshi Arunachalam, Staff Writer
Visala joined the Wildcat Tribune because her brother had taken this class and said she might like it too. Then she figured out she really liked it and wanted to continue. Her goal for this year is to get better at interviewing and to get a little more out of her comfort zone. An interesting fact about Visala is that she has been doing dance for almost 11 years. If she could be any other person on the tribune she would be Kayal because Visala wants to have her wavy hair.
Ariya Shah
Ariya Shah, Features Copy Editor
Ariya originally joined Journalism because she wanted to get better at writing and become part of a team that likes it. Through Journalism, Ariya was able to learn a lot about her community and the people in it. This year, her goal in Journalism is to write articles about things people care about. Outside of Journalism Ariya enjoys reading mystery novels, watching action movies (especially those that cast Liam Neeson), baking, and tennis. She can also twist balloons, using them to make dogs, parrots, swords, flowers, etc. If she could be anyone in the Wildcat Tribune, she would probably be Ella or Mayukhi because even though she doesn't know the two, she can tell that they are hardworking and care about journalism.
Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee, Multimedia Manager
Daniel returned to the Wildcat Tribune because of the community in the journalism classroom and the opportunity it gives to spread ideas and information. He took Journalism 1 and 2 in his freshman and sophomore year respectively. This year, Daniel hopes to create the best videos ever made in the Wildcat Tribune. In his free time, he enjoys playing volleyball or computer games like TFT, Valorant, and Overwatch. If he could be any other person in the Tribune, he would be Jack Ke because he is the coolest.
Anvita Singh
Anvita Singh, News Editor
Anvita joined journalism because she enjoys learning about current events and posting about them in an engaging and informative way. She did J1 as a freshman, where she made friends and learned about different writing styles. Anvita's goal for the year is to explore the world of photography more. In her free time, she enjoys dancing, speech and debate, and volunteering with animals in San Francisco. If she could be anyone on the Tribune, she would be Mr. Bathke to see the Tribune from a different perspective.