Confessions: Week 2

Welcome to Week 2 of Dougherty’s Confessions page! We update biweekly with new confessions from students (see Week 1 here). Want to submit yours — funny, embarrassing or genuine? Click here!

Ninth grader: “One time, my friends and I wanted to watch this epic action/adventure movie, but it was rated R cause it had a teeny tiny bit (okay, maybe a lot) of mature content (but the trailer was still awesome). So we went to the movie theater (w/o parents) and they asked for ID (which we didn’t have), so we bought a ticket for Boss Baby instead and kinda sorta snuck in the R movie room anyways. ;)”

11th grader: “Before my boyfriend and I started dating, when we were in that “flirty” stage, I turned around and asked him “what are you like chinese or something??” because I was unsure of his ethnicity. He still teases me about it.”

12th grader: “When friends invite me over, I steal little things I need like pens and socks from them.”

11th grader: “Once I walked into the boy’s bathroom and it took me until I reached the stall when I finally found out.”

11th grader: “There’s actually this sort of stigma against guys using the all-gender restroom. At least a few of my friends think it’s weird when I do it. I just don’t want to walk all the way upstairs to take a number 1.”

11th grader: “I actually kind of like learning. Sorry everyone.”

11th grader: “One of my friends is being kind of annoying and she’s been getting on my nerves lately. I can’t do anything about it because she’s in a few of my classes and I don’t know how to deal with this.”

11th grader: “one time i poured [anonymous]’s own water on his backpack and instead of taking responsibility of my actions in front of jeffrey vangene, i made him cover for me”

About the Writers
Katie Williams, Social Media Manager & Multimedia Editor

Katie Williams is joining in her third year as the Wildcat Tribune member. Writing has always been a passion of hers and she continues to explore the realm the newspaper gives. She enjoys writing on several...

Pranav Chillappagari, Public Relations Manager

Pranav has joined the Tribune to write about issues he is invested in while also being engaged on campus in relation to the different clubs, people, and staff. He has been in the Tribune for two years as a...

Skyler Spears, Photography Editor & Multimedia Editor

Skyler joined the Wildcat Tribune for the opportunity to voice her opinion on issues and topics important to her. Journalism provides the chance to learn new things about the world and the community around...

Daniel Shen, Managing Editor

Daniel joined the Tribune in his sophomore year upon the recommendation of former editor-in-chief Amanda Su. In his first year, he enjoyed reporting on school events and sports seasons; reviewing music; and...