Confessions: Week 2

Welcome to Week 2 of Dougherty’s Confessions page! We update biweekly with new confessions from students (see Week 1 here). Want to submit yours — funny, embarrassing or genuine? Click here!

Ninth grader: “One time, my friends and I wanted to watch this epic action/adventure movie, but it was rated R cause it had a teeny tiny bit (okay, maybe a lot) of mature content (but the trailer was still awesome). So we went to the movie theater (w/o parents) and they asked for ID (which we didn’t have), so we bought a ticket for Boss Baby instead and kinda sorta snuck in the R movie room anyways. ;)”

11th grader: “Before my boyfriend and I started dating, when we were in that “flirty” stage, I turned around and asked him “what are you like chinese or something??” because I was unsure of his ethnicity. He still teases me about it.”

12th grader: “When friends invite me over, I steal little things I need like pens and socks from them.”

11th grader: “Once I walked into the boy’s bathroom and it took me until I reached the stall when I finally found out.”

11th grader: “There’s actually this sort of stigma against guys using the all-gender restroom. At least a few of my friends think it’s weird when I do it. I just don’t want to walk all the way upstairs to take a number 1.”

11th grader: “I actually kind of like learning. Sorry everyone.”

11th grader: “One of my friends is being kind of annoying and she’s been getting on my nerves lately. I can’t do anything about it because she’s in a few of my classes and I don’t know how to deal with this.”

11th grader: “one time i poured [anonymous]’s own water on his backpack and instead of taking responsibility of my actions in front of jeffrey vangene, i made him cover for me”